As dazzling as Highland Park Village may seem, this 2018 Art Ball auction package puts a whole new polish to its image and for the winner. Valued at more than $23,000, the nine totally different goodies in this one-of-a-kind offering will showcase the shopping mega at its finest.
- Fachini (Value: $5,000) — One private holiday lunch party at Highland Park Village’s Fachini for 50 guests with Chef Julian Barsotti. Must be booked four weeks in advance.
- Highland Park Shopping Experience (Value: $5,000) — Two seasonal closet curating sessions with $2,500 Highland Park gift card personal shopping experiences accompanied by Highland Park Village’s expert stylists twice a year.
- Tom Ford’s Fashion Week — Two exclusive tickets to Tom Ford’s New York Fashion Week Spring 2019 runway.
- Frédéric Fekkai (Value: $1,200+) — A “Day of Beauty Soiree” at Frédéric Fekkai Salon for five guests including a blowout, manicure, and makeup application with chilled champagne and hors d’oeuvres. Winner has to bring the physical gift card to redeem (not a duplicate or letter from auction. No substitution of services, must be redeemed the same day, and expiration date of April 21, 2019.
- Luxury Shoes (Value: $4,000) — Four pairs of swoon-worthy shoes purchased with four-$1,000 accessory gift cards.
- Highland Park Jewelry Shopping Spree (Value: $5,000) — Jewelry shopping spree at Cartier, Harry Winston or William Noble.
- Bistro 31 (Value: $2,500) — Chef tasting dinner for up to six guests with wine pairing (hosted by owner Alberto and Vivian Lombardi) at Bistro 31 in Highland Park Village. Gratuity and Tax not included, date must be mutually agreed upon, valid Monday through Thursday – please email email@example.com to book dinner.
- Carriage Ride (Value: $300+) — Ten guests are invited to soak up the spirit of the season during a horse drawn carriage ride throughout the enchanting streets of Highland Park.
- Deno’s (Value: $700+) — Step out and look your best with 10 complimentary resoling services at Deno’s in Highland Park Village. To be used by November 2019, limit one pair per month and can also be used for lower priced service on a single pair, but user will forfeit any residual value for that pair.
Compliments of Highland Park Village
* Photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art