According to 2018 CCB Chair Claire Emanuelson and Charity Selection Chair Patty Leyendecker, the timeline for this year’s grant process is
- Wednesday, September 20, at 9 a.m. — Orientation meeting for prospective applicants. Attendance is not mandatory, but strong encouraged.
- Tuesday, October 17, noon — Applications “must be mailed or hand-delivered to the CCB office. No email applications will be accepted.
- Thursday, February 1 — 2018 beneficiaries will be selected.
To qualify for a grant, the organizations must
- serve children in Dallas County
- have had a 501 (c) 3 designation for at least three years
- have provided services in Dallas County for at least three year
Since 1952, CCB has provided more than $137M to more than 100 children’s charities, so why not take the opportunity to land one of the grants?