Just as predicted, the VNA Celebrity Chef Luncheon/Dinner proved to be money makers. And why not? Supreme Chefist Nancy Silverton was a major-league hit making kale and anchovies seem downright tasty and healthy.
While coverage is yet to come, the accountants’ tally is already in. For the two events combined, a whopping $400,000 was provided, not just raised.
That means more seniors and others lacking meals will have folks providing food and friendship.
How yummy that Nancy, VNA and supporters were able to pull together for those in need and also provide two fun events.
Responsible for the success were Honorary Chair Sara Fraser Crismon and Event Co-Chairs Becky and Mike Casey.
There will be more in the days to come about the event, but just wanted to share the great “net” results.
BTW, sponsors who made this happen included
- Presenting Sponsor ($50,000) — Valley Services Inc.
- Platinum Sponsor ($30,000) — Lyda Hill
- Gold Sponsor ($15,000) — Sara Fraser Crismon and Peggy Dear
- Silver Sponsor ($10,000) — Linda and Jay Barlow, Jill Bee, Ben E. Keith Company, Becky and Mike Casey, Energy Transfer Partners, Katherine Krause and Warren Zahler/Nichole and Chris Culak, Astrid Merriman and Bob and Janet Ryan Stegall
- Bronze Sponsor ($5,000) — Lydia and Bill Addy, Susie and Steve Anderson, Bank of America/U.S. Trust, Suzanne and Enrico Bartolucci, Mary Frances and Timothy Bellman, Della and Bob Best, Kathy and Gene Bishop, Jan Hart Black/Rena Pederson, Angie and Marshall Brackbill, Neva and Don Cochran, Bess and Ted Enloe, Fanchon and Howard Hallam, Jan and Al McClendon/Kate McClendon/Brooke and Jason Villalba, Susan and Bill Montgomery, Meaders and Robert Ozarow, Katherine and Bob Penn, Property Advisers Realty, Vin and Caren Prothro Foundation, Texas Instruments Incorporated and Cathy and Ike Vanden Eykel
- Apron Sponsor — Central Market
- Floral Sponsor — Astrid Merriman
- Tent Sponsor — Grand Bank