Alas, there was nary a Crystal Charity Ball gal in sight on Thursday, February 2. The ladies had hunkered down at Communities Foundation of Texas for the presentation of the 2017 beneficiary finalists.
According to 2017 CCB Chair Pam Perella, Charity Selection Chair Lisa Longino and Underwriting Chair Leslie Diers, the recipients of the 2017 fundraising efforts will be:
- Autism Treatment Center Inc. — $582,020
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters Lone Star — $500,000
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation — $1,111,735
- Dallas Holocaust Museum — $526,770.35
- Hunger Busters — $1,192,500
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Foundation — $541,098
- Rainbow Days — $500,000
- Santa Clara of Assisi Catholic Academy $850,000
That means the CCB 100 gals have a goal for $5,804,123.35 to haul in for the eight children’s nonprofits. Thanks to the fall CCB Fashion Show, the CCB Ball on Saturday, December 2, and a heck of a lot of elbow grease, that goal will be met for the children of Dallas.