After 21 years of Dallas CASA filling the NorthPark Center with adorable cottages for auctioning, Champion For Children Award Dinner Co-Chairs Christine and Jonathan Bassham, Karen and Mark Carney, Jeanne and Joseph Manogue and Kristy Hoglund Robinson just announced that the renowned retailing center will be presented with the Judge Barefoot Sanders Champion of Children Award at the annual dinner fundraiser for Dallas CASA.
Joining the festivities on Tuesday, October 27, at The Fairmont Dallas will be Honorary Co-Chairs Micki and Mayor Mike Rawlings.
Another highlight of the event will be keynote speaker/film producer/director/screenwriter/author Antwone Fisher, whose “Finding Fish” resulted in a movie starring Denzel Washington.
According to Antwone, “I think back on a childhood of longing for belonging and see my life now as something created out of my dreams. I clung to that preposterous vision and with the force of those dreams willed it and made it happen. Not because I needed to be famous but because I needed a world that made me feel uninvited to be wrong. So I imagined myself free, I imagined myself loved, I imagined myself as somebody.”
Individual tickets start at $300 and are available now!
* Graphic courtesy of Dallas CASA
For organizations and individuals supporting the event, follow the jump!
- Presenting: Crest Cadillac/Crest Infiniti
- Platinum: Karen and Mark Carney/Kristy Hoglund Robinson/The Hoglund Foundation, Dycom, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Aubrey and John Labanowski, Pioneer Natural Resources, Angela and Jim Thompson and Leslie and Geoff Wayne
- Crystal: Citi, Marion and Bennett Glazer/Barbara and Sheldon I. Stein/Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
- Gold: Jana and Mike Brosin, Capps Van and Truck Rental, Lisa and Clay Cooley, Comerica Bank, Deri and Doug Hartman, The Hirsch Family Foundation, J.P. Morgan, Stephen B.L. Penrose, Kay and Bob Schleckser and Linda and Rob Swartz
- Silver: Suzanne McCarron and Bob Andrews/Mary and Jack Balagia/Margaret and Jaime Spellings, Christine and Jonathan Bassham, Suzanne Bryan/Myrna Vance, Chamberlain’s Steak and Chop House/Chamberlain’s Fish Market Grill, CNM Connect – Hannah and Greg May, Deborah and Terry Gage, Suzanne and John Gibson, Goldman Sachs, Liz and Kyle Irons, Juniper Networks, Lisa and Dave Kroencke, Locke Lord LLP, Deborah Ackerman and John Lozier, Jeanne and Joseph Manogue, The Mike and Barbara Lynn Philanthropic Fund and The Rosewood Corporation
- Bronze: AON Corporation, Emy Lou and Jerry Baldridge, Bracewell LLP, Cathey and Donald Humphreys, IMA / Waldman, Jackson Walker L.L.P., La Nueva Puntada Tortilla Factory and Restaurant, Parsons Commercial Roofing and Helen and Frank Risch