The announcements for spring plans are just rolling in! St. Valentine’s Day Luncheon and Fashion Show Co-Chairs Gina Betts and Michael Flores just announced their game plan for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of North Texas fundraiser.
The twosome are having the annual event return to the Meyerson with fashions provided by Highland Park Village merchants. It will take place on Tuesday, February 16 with Amanda and Brint Ryan serving as honorary co-chairs.
As for the awards, it’s a stellar lineup including
- George Alden Ryan receiving the Lynda Adleta Heart of Gold Award presented by Park Place Motorcars
- Luke Lange being presented the Spirit of Tom Landry Award and
- The Memorial Hero Award presented by Robyn and Don Conlon honoring the late Edgar A. Robinson.
Gina and Michael already have some impressive names locked down for sponsorships including:
- Platinum Valentines — Nancy C. and Richard Rogers and Ryan LLC.
- Pink Diamond Valentines — Akin Gump LLP, Highland Park Village, Sidley Austin LLP and Trinity Industries Inc.
- Diamond Valentines — Ruth Robinson & Family and Stroz Friedberg
- Emerald Valentines — Baker Botts LLP, BB&T Wealth, Robyn and Don Conlon, Dallas Auction Gallery, Karen King, Locke Lord LLP, Park Place Motorcars, Schiff Hardin LLP/Gina and Ken Betts
- Sapphire Valentines — Baylor Scott and White Health, Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP, Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group, Fischer & Company, Haynes & Boone LLP and Highland Capital Management/Carmen and Thomas Surgent, Kane Russell Coleman & Logan PC, Laura Sahliveh, Methodist Health System Foundation and Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.
Suggestion: This one is gonna be a hit with all these elements put together. Get your sponsorships and reservations locked down ASAP.