If you were thinking you’d like to see some fabulous fashions, bid on great items, lunch with generous folks and help fight kidney disease, you’re out of luck for attending the Tuesday, September 22nd Runway Report benefiting KidneyTexas.
Yup, Co-Chairs Donna Arp Weitzman and Mary Lee Cox and KidneyTexas President Theresa Rourk have just posted the “sold out” sign. Why they didn’t have to send out invitations!
Perhaps it’s because they’re honoring a stellar group of medical experts like:
- Dr. Michel Baum, Children’s Health,
- Dr. Jim Brugarolas, UT Southwestern Medical Center,
- Richard Dickerman, M.D., F.A.C.S., Surgical Director, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant, General and Vascular Surgery The Liver Institute at Methodist Dallas,
- Rabbi William Gershon, Shearith Israel,
- Goran Klintmalm, MD, PhD, Chairman and Chief, Baylor Annette C. and Harold C. Simmons Transplant Institute,
- Dr. Mark Lerman, Medical City Dallas and
- Dr. Henry Quinones, Parkland Health & Hospital System
And, of course, it always helps to have Robin and Norm Bagwell as honorary co-chairs and WFAA’s Ron Corning as emcee.
But don’t give up in despair. That’s why “Wait Lists” were created and donations are always accepted and truly appreciated.