Oh, shoot! How it truly pains the MySweetCharity world to report that another fundraiser is sold out. Not really but you knew that. High fives make the rounds that another event will be jam packed with folks supporting nonprofits.
The latest sold-out affair? It’s the October 8th Equest Fashion Show and Luncheon. But there’s still hope if you want to support the Equest operation without your presence at the Jan Strimple produced runway of Highland Park Village fashions. According to Equest Fashion Show and Luncheon Chair Tiffany Divis, you can still buy a raffle ticket. For the high-dollar opportunity, $50 raffle ticket will get you in the pool for
- A $10,000 gift certificate at William Noble Rare Jewels and/or
- A “priceless Lela Rose package including two tickets to Lela’s Fall 2014 Show during New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center, $1,000 Gift Certificate and Special Sketch Drawn and Signed by Lela.
Or, for $25 a ticket or five tickets for $100, you’re entered in the drawing for one of 10 yummy packages including
- Alexander McQueen’s $1,490 skull clutch
- Carolina Herrera’s $1,000 clutch handbag and sunglasses
- Marquee Grill tasting dinner with wine pairings for six valued at $900
- Hadleigh’s his and hers custom slippers valued at $900
- Brunch It Up with brunch for six at Café Pacific ($250), Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses ($375) and Escada logo scarf ($275)
- Top Notch including $350 jewelry box from Deno’s of Highland Park and a $545 embossed lizard handbag from Diane Von Furstenberg
- Set for Six with set of six linen napkins from Madison ($360), a $350 gift certificate and bottle of olive oil from Leggaidro, a $50 gift certificate from Molto Formaggio the Cheese Shop, a $30 gift certificate from Celebrity Café and Bakery and a $25 gift certificate from Tom Thumb
- On the Go offers Lafco NY’s Santa Maria Novella gift set of bath salts, soap bar and hand cream ($140), Trina Turk’s $150 travel set including book, towel and sun glasses, a $250 gift certificate at Five and Ten and a $100 gift certificate for Number One.
- Fun with Friends includes a $350 gift certificate at Anne Fontaine plus an in-store fall fashion presentation for 10 guests, a $125 gift box from Keihl’s and $150 gift certificate from Peepers
- The Perfect Combo provides $250 gift certificates from Highland Park Village and Mi Cocina
So, if you didn’t get your reservation in for the fashion show and luncheon and you’re gonna miss out on seeing fashionable looks from Anne Fontaine, Carolina Herrera, Diane Von Furstenberg, Escada, Frederic Fekkai, Leggiadro, Lela Rose, Stella McCartney Kids Collection, Trina Turk and Yves Saint Laurent, take heart. You can still get in on the raffle. After all, wouldn’t a $10,000 spending spree at William Noble Jewels help ease the pain?