If you think you know the AT&T Performing Arts District, you may just surprise yourself and a guest with the offerings in this TACA auction package.
Behind-the-Scenes Ultimate Arts Package (Value: Priceless)
When the AT&T Performing Arts Center was created, it provided a playground where artists and lovers of art could celebrate the performing arts. However, for even the most high-ranking ticket holders, there were certain off-limits reserved for the performers and management. That was until now. Thanks to the AT&T Performing Arts Center, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Dallas Theater Center, The Dallas Opera and TITAS, two people will have these five opportunities to witness the PAC from the other side of the curtain.
- Tickets and backstage tour of AT&T PAC’s In the Heights (March 13-25, 2012) at the Winspear
- On-stage participation with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra during a rehearsal with Maestro Jaap van Zweden at the Meyerson
- A bird’s-eye view from two floors above the stage in the stage manager’s booth for the DTC’s production of The Tempest (September 27 -October 9, 2011) at the Wyly
- Viewing of the sitzprobe of The Dallas Opera’s The Magic Flute (April 9, 2012) at the Winspear
- Premier seats to TITAS’ La Fete du Ballet Gala Command Performance on March 9, 2012, at the Winspear and post-dress rehearsal private dinner with the dance stars in a private home on March 8, 2012.
This package will change the way you look at theater from now on.