Before you head out the door for the weekend, you probably want to check your July plans. If you want to join in the MySweetCharity ad auction, it ends this Saturday, June 25, at 6 p.m. (CST). Oldtimers know the auction allows any person or group to have a chance. Last month ads went for all types of amounts. But remember you can be outbid. We’ll let you know if that happens, so you can up the ante or pout.
The following spots are up for grabs in July:
- BANNER AD — Banner ad across the top of MySweetCharity
- BADGE AD #1 — Top badge ad on the right side
- TOWER AD #1 — Top tower ad on the right side
- BADGE AD #2 — Lower badge ad on the right side
- BADGE AD #3 — Bottom badge ad on the right side
- TOWER AD #2 — Lower tower ad on the right side
The MySweetCharity research elf discovered an amazing fact that startled the entire team. While folks are in-and-out-of-town for the summer, they’re checking in with MySweetCharity for local news. Boy, did that little factoid make a bunch of heads swell up.
Oh, did we mention that a new project will be underway in July? No, no new web designs or hairstyles. It’s a little like Make-Believe-Benefactors from December. Stay tuned and thank you for being part of MySweetCharity’s community.
Just email your bids to [email protected]