MySweetCharity doesn’t sell advertising. Instead we auction off six advertising spaces each month. This concept allows everyone from poor nonprofits to wealthy corporations a chance to place their ads on MySweetCharity.
The six spaces* are:
- Banner Ad (730 by 90 pixels)
- Badge Ad #1 (270 by 270 pixels)
- Tower Ad #1 (270 by 600 pixels)
- Badge Ad #2 (270 by 270 pixels)
- Badge Ad # 3 (270 by 270 pixels)
- Tower Ad #2 (270 by 600 pixels)
Here are the details:
- The auction starts the first of every month for ads appearing on MySweetCharity for the following month.
- Send your bid (there are no minimums) to Jeanne.Prejean@mysweetcharity.com. It must include your bid and the ad you want.
- We’ll notify you if you’re outbid.
- The auction ends at 6 p.m. (CST) on the 25th of the month.
- The winning bidders will be immediately notified.
- Payment must be submitted with within 48 hours of being notified. If payment is not received, the next highest bidder will be offered the space.
- Ad is due by the last working day of the month. (If you need help putting together your ad, we have sources, but they do charge a fee.)
WARNING: Political ads or those of a “controversial” nature are not allowed. If you have to ask, you probably know the answer.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Jeanne Prejean at Jeanne.Prejean@mysweetcharity.com .
* Here is a layout of the ads: