“In no particular order, my goals for 2013 are:
- “Teach my West Highland Terrier, Dixie, that mommy’s sparkly Jimmy Choos are not playthings.
- “Get my son, Connor, out of high school in May and get him settled into college in August. And not become a complete basket case while doing so.
- “Help my daughter McKenna get her driver’s license and first set of wheels in August. And not become a complete basket case while doing so.
- “Raise awareness for After School All Stars and help them expand into two or three new schools this year.
- “Chair the most successful Art+Advocacy event to date for Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center. (Lindsay and Chuck Jacaman are a tough act to follow!)
- “Give Glory to God EVERY DAY for the gifts He has given me. Sometimes I forget to do that.