The Academy Awards are nice, but the GRAMMY Awards are as hot as a Wolf range with all four burners on. This TACA auction item is not for the sit-at-home and roast marshmallows set. It’s definitely for a pair of folks who love music and the people who create it.
The Grammy Awards Weekend (Value Priceless)
It’s nice to sit with your iPod blasting in your ear buds, but wouldn’t it be a
fantasy to be walking and joining those who created the magic. That’s the opportunity that waits for the lucky bidder who wins “Music’s Biggest Night at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards” in L.A. come February 10.
At the Staples Center, the winner and a guest will
- Have “never sold”-to-the-public tickets to the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences GRAMMY Award Ceremony;
- The pre-event cocktail party and tickets to the “official GRAMMY Celebration” Post-Party. Don’t forget your camera phone. We’ll be waiting for your photos of J-Lo;
- A $1,000 gift certificate for some baubles from Erica Courtney, jewelers to the stars;
- A three-night stay for the couple, complete with breakfast at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel and
- Round-trip air transportation a la coach class thanks to American Airlines.
One more thing: Don’t forget your shades.
Courtesy of Master Card, Erica Courtney, Beverly Wilshire Hotel and American Airlines