Let’s face it. Dallas’s second favorite indoor activity is shopping a la fashion. Don’t even go there about what comes in first place. You’re oh-so naughty. But TACA is keeping it G-rated, glommed on with lots of fun with this auction item.
Runway Star: Chadwick Bell (Value: Priceless)
Okay, so we lied. This indoor activity doesn’t take place in Dallas. Nope. It’s part of New York’s Fashion Week (February 7-14) with designer Chadwick Bell in the spotlight. The package includes so much that we’ve had to number all of the goodies:
- Front row seats for two at Chadwick’s runway show. Of course, you’ll be part of the buds backstage who will chat it up with Chadwick.
- Two nights at W New York. You didn’t think TACA would put you up at the Y, did you?
- Roundtrip to New York City via American Airlines a la coach class.
- A select look from the runway at Chadwick’s private design studio following the show, including a pair of incredible shoes from the collection. Please try to be humble when others growl.
- A custom fitting by Chadwick at the Dallas trunk show followed by lunch for you, Chadwick and three of your friends at the Crescent Court Club. You’ll be amazed at how many friends who will suddenly appear in your world when you win this package.
- A sketch of your choice signed by Chadwick.
Please try to maintain your Dallas humility when breezing past the New Yorkers. Nah, don’t bother. Be as showy as possible. It’s a heck of lot more fun and it drives the New Yawkers crazy.
Courtesy of Chadwick Bell, Starwood Hotels, Rosewood Crescent Hotel and American Airlines