Perhaps you hadn’t heard that Neiman Marcus Downtown’s salon has had an adjustment to its lead hair gurus. No, Cerón is still part of the action, but the name of the vanity fair place next to the Zodiac Room is now called Michael Flores Salon with Cerón.
What the heck does this have to do with non-profits? Shouldn’t it be over at in-the-know Raya Ramsey‘s Shop Talk?
Usually it would, but this time there is a fundraising connection.
Seems that NMD’s Shelle Sills and her staff of great tasters, have arranged for three prizes to be up for grabs at the September 6th Crystal Charity Ball Fashion Show and Luncheon.
The prizes are:
- Lanvin Runway Presentation in Paris including two-night stay for two in Paris at the Mandarin Oriental, two tickets to attend the Lanvin Fall/Winter 2013 Runway Presentation in Park (March 2013) and round-trip, business-class air transportation for two provided by American Airlines (Travel to/from Europe excludes Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Canyon Ranch Resort getaway trip including four-night stay for two at the famous destination resort and spa in Tucson, deluxe accommodations, nutritional gourmet cuisine and a $675 allowance per person toward Spa, Sports and Wellness Services and ground transportation and resort amenities; fee are included.
- Neiman Marcus Downtown and Michael Flores Salon with Cerón package including $3,500 Lanvin ready-to-wear gift certificate, $800 Lanvin gift certificate, $500 Lanvin gift certificate and $2,500 Michael Flores Salon with Cerón gift certificate.
Why not buy a “contribution ticket” for each item? Oh, what are they going for? Just knew you would ask, so here is the breakdown:
- Lanvin Runway Presentation in Paris — $150 each or a set of three tickets for $400
- Canyon Ranch Resort — $125 each or a set of three tickets for $300
- Neiman Marcus Downtown and Michael Flores Salon with Cerón — $100 or a set of three tickets for $250
Contact the Crystal Charity Ball office (214.526.5868) to order a passel of tickets. You do not have to be present to win, but you’ll miss everyone turning hunter green with envy if you are MIA.
BTW, if you do win the NM Downtown package, make sure you use part of your salon gift certificate on a facial with Joanna Czech. She’s just arrived thanks to Anna Wintour recommending her to Ken Downing. Raya has the lowdown on her.