OK, we’re going to try something a little different. As you know the Stiletto Strut is a grand event for heels to hit the street around Neiman Marcus Downtown. Somewhere Stanley Marcus is loving the idea of all those gorgeous women strutting and strolling around the flagship that he once watched go up in flames right before Christmas.
Ah, but you’re wondering what is going to be different this time for the Stiletto Strut that took place on April 26 benefiting The Family Place under the co-chairmanship of beauties Suzanne Droese and Piper Wyatt. Instead of talking about the champagne and the gals gabbing about stuff, we’re going to run photos of the shoes. Let’s see how good you are in guessing who the designers are. No, there are no prizes, just a lot of pride that you know your footwear.
The answers will follow the jump. And if you want to check out the happy shoe owners, head to the MySweetCharity Photo Gallery! Happy guessing.
- Lorene Smith in Coach and Gwyneith Black in Manolo Blahnik
- Nancy Rogers in Charlotte Olympia and Julie Hawes in Lanvin
- Holly Moore in unknowns (“I had foot surgery, so I’m not a stroller”) and Ceron in Hadleigh’s leopard slippers
- Muffin Lemak in Jeffrey Campbell special USA edition, Shelle Sills in Manolo Blahnik, Claire Emanuelson in YSL and Paige Flink in Stuart Weitzman
- Suzanne Droese in YSL Tribute and Piper Wyatt in YSL Tribute
- Kate Rose Marquez in Charlotte Olympia and Todd Fiscus in Cole Haan
- Lynn McBee in Louboutin Trash